Duties and Responsibilities:
Planning and preparing lessons in relation to each student needs.
Teaching music theory, aural skills and practical techniques to students.
Utilizing appropriate teaching materials and resources.
Motivating students and encouraging their progress.
Monitoring students progress.
Providing student feedback.
- Ability to motivate others
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Reliable transportation of your own
- Musical instrument
- Ability to pass a federal background check
- Minimum 5 years playing an instrument
- At least 1 year teaching experience (preferred but not required)
- Must be reliable
- Must have excellent communication skills.